Monday 3 December 2012

60s & 70s come back to me

Free People posted a blog post about Biba from the 60s & 70s London fashion and it reminded me of why I first became interested in fashion... the pop culture in the 60s! I love everything about the past, music, fashion and attitude, and every chance I get I do research and imagine what it would be like to live in a time where peace was a new movement, gas was cheap and road trips happened every weekend.
The 60s and 70s are everything I dream of my life being right now but then again, if I lived in that time it wouldn't be the past anymore. And all the reasons I love the past would be gone because it would be modern times. So I guess it's best that I live my life and drive my fashion and music sense as if I was living in that era while still remaining in this era :) I'm stuck in a past I never really lived in and I love it.

image source: http://iamshoeshopping.blogspot.ca/2012/09/fashion-icons-biba-by-barbara-hulanicki.html
source: http://www.googleadservices.com/pagead


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fly

The only way to get through it all is to keep moving. Throw on some Janis Joplin, dance around your living room and throw yourself into yo...