Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Winter Blues

The cold is getting to me, I can feel it in my soul. My usual morning consists checking my weather app and just hoping that it's warmer than -20, and for the past few months I have been disappointed. It's not that I don't like winter, but this is just too cold to enjoy the outdoors. So instead of being negative about it, today I needed to do something to remind me of the summer heat. One of my favorite things to do is to look back on old pictures and reminisce on life's little moments. Today's theme was of course summery, sunny pictures... Here are a few of my favorites.
If you're like me and going through some serious summer withdrawal, I know you'll enjoy this even more.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Fly

The only way to get through it all is to keep moving. Throw on some Janis Joplin, dance around your living room and throw yourself into yo...