Sunday, 27 October 2013

NYC

New York is really a crazy city. They're not kidding when they say it's the city that never sleeps. I had the perfect opportunity to head down there with family I don't get to see often enough. We only had four days but we definitely did it right. With our rented apartment right in Union Square we were in the middle of the action, there was a street performance or market going on everyday. I got to see everything from the Statue of Liberty, to Wall Street, to exploring Central Park to find the Alice in Wonderland statue and the John Lennon memorial. Every restaurant we went to had a different New York City vibe and the bars we found were so much fun. Four days was definitely not enough for a city like that, next time I go I'll need a month to really feel the city! I loved the people I met and the places I saw. It seemed like a city I could live in for awhile.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Fly

The only way to get through it all is to keep moving. Throw on some Janis Joplin, dance around your living room and throw yourself into yo...