Monday, 21 October 2013

Another Fall Weekend

Well this past weekend I had yet another amazing weekend spent at the cabin, escaping one last time from the inevitable cold we are about to experience here in Winnipeg. My boyfriend and I packed the essentials for the weekend, food, wine, camera and guitars, and headed out late Friday night for an adventure filled two days. Every fall weekend we spend at the lake it's tradition to make our good friends homemade taco dip, and watch a funny movie. This time was no different, as we fell asleep watching That's My Boy with the taco dip between us. Saturday brought a yummy egg sandwich brunch and coffee before heading out on a long, adventurous walk. We ended our day with cigars and beer, falling asleep earlier than we'd hoped but needless to say we woke up well rested!
Sunday brought the dreaded first snow to hit Manitoba, here we go Winter. I think I'm ready for you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fly

The only way to get through it all is to keep moving. Throw on some Janis Joplin, dance around your living room and throw yourself into yo...